Applying for Membership...
Applications are processed in our office between the hours of 8:30 am to 4:30 pm,
Monday through Friday.
TYPES OF ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP
REALTOR® members are licensed brokers or salespeople actively engaged in the
real estate profession within the state of California. A REALTOR® membership
is a three-way agreement entitling you to membership with:
- California Desert Association of REALTORS®
- California Association of REALTORS® www.car.org
- National Association of REALTORS® www.realtor.org
- Have access to the Desert Area MLS and reciprocal access to selected Southern California
- Supra Lockboxes may be purchased and Keys are available for lease and will be programmed
at the time your completed application is accepted.
- CLICK HERE FOR: Exclusive REALTOR®
Benefits for C.D.A.R. Members
Affiliate memberships are available to individuals or firms engaged in activities
related to the real estate profession, who do not qualify for REALTOR® membership.
Before You Arrive at Our Office:
Please complete the membership application. Any questions? Leave those sections
blank and we'll help you complete them when you join. Please note that your application
MUST be signed by your Broker or Authorized Office Manager prior to arriving
at our office and that unsigned or incomplete applications can NOT be processed.
Checklist of items to bring:
- Completed, signed application
- Copy of real estate license/pocket ID
- Copy of drivers license or state ID card
- Applicable fees - 2014 Membership Fees
Membership fees are payable by Visa, MasterCard, check or cash.
Supra Keys are payable by credit card only.
Keys can only be issued in person to the individual leasing them-they cannot be
picked up by anyone other than the lessee or sent in the mail to the new member.
* Please plan to allow 30 minutes for application processing!